CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." -Henry Van Dyke

Monday, March 2, 2009

yay for blogging

It has been well over a month since I have last written on this blog and I figure it is high time for an update. This past month has been filled with many adventures and accomplishments of sorts, many of which are already known by you steadfast followers of my blog. But I suppose a little repetition never hurt anyone...

January/February involved:
-acceptance to Idaho State University, which means I am currently enduring my final tundra-like winter... this, of course, is just wonderful news
-turning 21 and celebrating with some of my closest friends of all time
-finishing the component of the Aesthetics course which I have been taking... now I am back to a more appropriate amount of homework for a Junior...
-planning and executing a bachelorette party for one of my closest friends... this was a success (according to her)
-receiving and almost completely consuming an entire 4 lb. jar of Jelly Bellies
-coming to several conclusions as to how I feel about current situations and learning how to engage properly in those situations
-speaking of engaging... engaging cultures is quite possibly one of my favorite (theology) classes I have taken during my career here at Dordt College-- that and major world religions
-on the other hand... Gen 300 has shown itself to be quite frustrating at times, despite the relevance of the topics
-I have come to the life altering realization that hot apple cider really isn't all that bad

Those are the highlights of the last month and a half, and here's a preview of my month (or so) to come:
-Piper's wedding (this Friday, in fact, is when I have to leave for that)
-spring break... which means I will be going to Mecca (otherwise known as Grand Rapids) to meet some more of Paul's fam and visit some of my friends at Calvin
-WiSE day... yeah...
-in general, getting things finished up to complete my transfer to Idaho State

Hope you all found this incredibly fascinating and inciteful. Love to all and keep up the good work! Peace out!

0 insights: