CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." -Henry Van Dyke

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This is for those of you who think I have completely forgotten about blogging...

Well I have news for you, I haven't. Lately, whenever I open the blog-writing-window, nothing comes to mind for me to write about, and since I haven't been too keen on writing about what I feel may be complete nonsense, I have simply not written. Sorry, from the bottom of my heart.

However, now I am giving myself about 8 more minutes to write some quick things down before I go and study for 3 hours for my final test. It has sort of been a flustered past couple days, just trying to plan out when to study, when to pack, when to clean, and when to simply spend time with friends. Well now the walls of my dorm are bare, two boxes are in storage and one test remains. Fortunately, having done well enough in my classes, none of these tests are stressing me out to an unbearable point, giving me the chance to do things I must.

Tomorrow, after my final, will be devoted to the packing and cleaning of the remainder of the dorm. We are technically going to check out tomorrow at 11 am, which I do not necessarily understand why so soon, because I sure don't have time to prepare. But anyway, the fact still lies.

It's bitter-sweet to be doing all of these things. Yes, it will be nice to go home for the summer and work and go on vacation and such, but at the same time... I am going to miss people. Although, at this point in the year, it will be nice to get away from all the things that have been happening, and simply reflect on them. Oh yes, reflection is wonderful.

Good news!!! I got my summer job back, which is amazing and wonderful, because that means I can earn money for my trip and tuition. YAY!

Well, time's up! Hope all of you have a blessed rest of your week. Tune in next time and don't forget to tip your waiters!

5 insights:

Piper said...

....and your whores.

Jenny said...

hahahahaha... piper said whores.

Paul K said...

I was gonna leave a comment about the deep philisophical implications of your blog. But how can I follow whores?

Philip said...

I try not to follow whores, just seems like something that would get you in trouble.
Yay for blogging!!

(err)in life said...

two words:

1) surreal
2) jealous