CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." -Henry Van Dyke

Sunday, April 27, 2008

In Search of a Train of Thought

It has been a long time since I have written anything on this blog, and now it is high time to do so. Part of the blame for this grand pause from blogging can be given to the fact that my brain just can't seem to organize any specific thoughts in a coherent matter. Even now, as I am writing, it is difficult for me to focus on a topic that I may or may not care about. It's very frustrating really, but hopefully once classes and finals are finished I will be able to push around some things in my head to make room for a train of thought.

So for the past three days the major project that has taken up homework time is the Major World Religions paper which is due tomorrow. Yippee! I've got nine pages done and now just need to fill in the cracks that I have left and write an introduction/thesis and conclusion. Let's hope that it takes me at least three pages to do this.

I absolutely love to walk barefooted on lucious, green grass. It is perhaps one of the best feeling in the world. Taking walks in general is a favorite pastime of mine. There's just so much in God's creation that we are meant to enjoy, so why don't I do this more often...? search me... Actually, that was part of reason why I found the poem in the previous blog. Observing people walking [and by walking, I mean basically jogging] to and fro from East Campus/Covenant/Southview makes me wonder why exactly they are walking so fast. Sure, some of them may be running late or whatever, but some people regularly walk fast from place to place, and it makes me wonder if they are seeing the world around them and taking the time to enjoy it, or are they just really focused on getting to wherever they are going. It's really none of my business, but it makes me not want to be like that.

So yeah, this won't show on the time that I posted, but I took a two hour break from writing on this blog and currently don't have anything else to say. Peace out!

0 insights: