CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." -Henry Van Dyke

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Quest for the Ultimate Jelly Belly Combo

A few days ago, I received a 4 lb. container of Jelly Belly jellybeans. I was in awe to say the least, and life has changed ever since. Just yesterday did I decide that I should do something semi-productive with these Jelly Bellies, and it came to me... I should find the ultimate Jelly Belly combo! I know, it floored me as well. Of course, one needs to take into consideration the fact that people have different tastes in what they like and what they don't like, so I suppose that this is simply a personal quest.

Here's what I got so far:

  • lemon rootbeer
  • peach coconut orange sherbert
  • pink grapefruit island punch
  • plum pear
  • cinnamon watermelon
  • tutti frutti rootbeer
  • green apple vanilla bean
  • berry blue blueberry wild blackberry
  • lemon watermelon strawberry daquiri
  • strawberry chocolate
  • black licorice vanilla bean

So far I think that the pink grapefruit island punch and the cinnamon watermelon are my favorites, but I still have a ways to go.

If there are any suggestions for amazing combos I should try, please write them on a slip of paper and put them in the suggestion box. Perhaps I will give Jelly Bellies to the suggestion that I approve of upon taste test... hm...

Peace out!

3 insights:

Renae said...

Heehee. I was waiting for this post! I think the pink grapefruit island punch and the berry blue blueberry wild blackberry sound wonderful! (Try to say berry blue blueberry blackberry 10 times fast :) )

KTP said...

Cherry and lemon!!!!

Cherries and lemons look so beautiful together in my mind's eye. They must certainly taste delightful when conbined as well.

Piper said...

cinnamon-latte