CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." -Henry Van Dyke

Monday, March 31, 2008

Let It Go

*inhale*

Today I have come to the conclusion that I need to let it go. What "it" is are just a number of different things (situations) that have been building up inside of me these past few months. It's tiring to hold on to, and quite useless at this point.

So... time to let it go...

the anger...
the frustration...
the hurt...
the resentment...
the confusion...
the past...

It's old, and it needs to end. If I keep on holding on to the afore mentioned feelings, it's going to eat up any of the relationships that I am in, or so it seems. Yeah, people tolerate it, but it needs to end now. It needs to stop being brought up. It needs to be let go.

and...

*exhale*

1 insights:

Joel said...

Yes! Yes! Good work.