CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." -Henry Van Dyke

Saturday, March 29, 2008

thoughts over leftovers, chocolate and tea

Things that bother me a little bit:
~people tearing other people down/apart behind their backs
~people not being content with what they have, where they are and who they were made to be
~not knowing what to think about things
~short-sightedness
~seeing that I am this way too

Things I am working on:
~finding the good/joy in little things and focusing on that instead of the negative
~being more understanding of the difficulties people face
~not letting the wrong things get to me
~being more consistent

Things I realize:
~that I will fail at the above from time-to-time
~that I shouldn't let those failures get to me
~that I shouldn't let past experiences discourage me, but instead let them guide me
~life sucks for everyone at times

Things that I love:
~leftovers
~chocolate
~tea
~the above all at once
~sunshine
~thunderstorms
~playing in the thunderstorms late at night
~being held
~people

Things to do in the near future:
~laundry
~dishes
~visit Health Services (for Gen 253)
~homework
~buy my bro's birthday present

1 insights:

Andrea said...

Hey, Mel, I've heard a lot about you from Phil...so I wandered onto your blog. Your thoughts from the post before this one hit me. Thanks. :)