CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." -Henry Van Dyke

Monday, April 14, 2008

Just a thought...

The busyness of this time of year seems to get to everyone. Despite the crunch that the last few weeks puts on people, there's a serious lack of motivation from everyone that I talk to... or at least some level of unmotivation. It also seems to be putting the strain on relationships and such... everything is winding down and needs to get done (especially after months of procrastination) that the things that matter outside of schoolwork tend to take the back-burner. There's no time to listen to one another, there's no time to connect, there's no time to stay in touch, there's simply no time. It's hard to see this happening, especially right before everyone leaves for the summer. I think the hardest thing for me will be separated for three and a half months without seeing the people that I love, and then coming back to hear all of the fun stories of the times that they had together. I'm really not looking forward to it. Maybe I'm just being dramatic, because I love being home, but I want people to be able to see my home also. It's just so far away... Anyway... enough of this, time to do more school work.

0 insights: