CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." -Henry Van Dyke

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pensivity

Lately I have been feeling rather withdrawn from people, especially on the weekends. Basically I would rather just sit and enjoy company with one or two people rather than be in a large group of people. Today, I would rather just be by myself for the entire day. Also, I've decided that I would like to be home right now. It's been a while since I have felt this way, but I really miss it and the people there. It may also be difficult for me right now because I want the people here to know the people I know, or at the very least to meet them. Even though the only family I have there is my mom and brothers, I have a huge church family that I would really like to see. It's also hard because I am missing two of my best friends from back home.

Anyway... about one more month to go...

1 insights:

jason said...

When your friends from college meet your friends from home, it's very strange.

This is what it's like when worlds collide.