CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." -Henry Van Dyke

Thursday, January 24, 2008

And... We're Off!

Tonight I had another conversation with a friend who meant/means a lot to me. I didn't quite know what to expect as I agreed to chat, and needless to say, I was trembling quite terribly... It was something that was unexpected.

This entire scenario only lasted about 5-8 min. and it was done. After this person left, I cried by myself for an entire 5 min., silently. It was done. Finally. The tears were a mixture of pain being re-experienced for the last time and relief that it was finished. Life can move on now, as it should. The last bit of anger and resentment has finally eased away.

Hopefully now, this person will realize what needs to be done, and do it. I keep on praying that it'll all be alright. That God will lead. That God would comfort. And finally, I see an answer to these prayers. I am quite thankful, and now I can move on, which is what I have been wanting for so long.

This is being written with a smile of contentment, knowing that things will be alright. Now on to the next step...

1 insights:

Zach said...

I'm happy to see that you are moving on. It's good to see that healing is taking place. Even recently I have noticed a difference. God is always working even when we don't think so.