CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." -Henry Van Dyke

Friday, January 25, 2008

Because I can....

*squeal of irrepressible joy*

So... the smell of cigarette smoke is quite amazing. Reminds me of a lot of amazing times that I have had, places I have been, and people I have known.

*suppression of the urge to jump up and down, while smiling quite cheezily*

I traveled about 100 ft. in over a foot deep of snow, and it was quite amazing, quite. I just wanted to jump up and down, and roll around in it.

Haven't felt this way in over a month and a half (ever since a certain incident that will remain unnamed.)

Welp, that's it for now! quite....

*cheezy smile*

0 insights: