CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." -Henry Van Dyke

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Winter of my Discontent

People said that this semester is going to be different. I didn't believe them until today. Not different in the obvious, we-have-different-schedules sort of way, but friendship dynamic.

Apparently a lot of stuff happened over Christmas break that I was unaware of. Nobody likes to tell me things, or really talk to me about things, or like to talk to me and confuse the heck out of me. It's really quite frustrating. I just want to say....'What the hell?!'....well, there it is.

Certain things are upsetting me, and perhaps they shouldn't. Perhaps they're the way I want things to be. So why this discontentment?...

...don't know...

1 insights:

Alvin said...

Perhaps it is not that people don't want to "tell you things." Perhaps it is that some things aren't to be told, to everyone, as an announcement.