CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." -Henry Van Dyke

Monday, November 19, 2007

and.... ACTION!!!

Today is the day where I am deciding to take action, or begin the steps toward taking action.

Last night was quite awful, but then when I talked to some friends, they decided that they would pray for me. All I told them that this past weekend was awful, and that's all that they needed to hear. It makes me appreciate Dordt so much more.

After talking to them, I went up to my room, and cried for a whole of 5 min. and it was done. Can prayers be answered before they are uttered? I can't say, but all I know is, that I am at peace with the struggles that I am facing. It's all in God's control and has been from the get-go.

This is not to say that I expect all of this to be easy, all of the action that needs to be taken. That's not how life is, and it's not realistic to think that way. But now it's just a matter of determining what to needs to be said and how to say it.

I have a feeling that that will come with more prayer, and an extra measure of trust in God.

2 insights:

KTP said...

I love you, Melissa, and I'll be praying for you!

(err)in life said...

Glad to know someone else was crying last night. We'll get through to Christmas together!


Please, God. Get us through to Christmas....