CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." -Henry Van Dyke

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tea in a Mailbox

Well, once the O.Chem test was finished on Friday, things got so much better really fast. I was just able to breathe and to enjoy life once again. Hearing other people play music at a studio class was such a blessing. Talking to people who I don't usually talk to was just wonderful, especially since some of them helped me through my really tough night. Chillaxing after dinner was just wonderful. Reading a book for fun in the Bean just made me feel at peace with the world. Talking to Phil in the Bean just was a cherry on top of a wonderfully relaxing day.

But at the same time, there was a nagging feeling in the back of my mind. There was something else I needed to do, but couldn't for the life of me figure out how I wanted it to happen. Well, I had an ideal way I wanted it to go, but I wasn't going to hold my breathe on it all happening that way. Plus it didn't help that I wasn't all the excited to do this in the first place. In fact, I wanted to do the exact opposite of what I needed to do. I wanted to say the exact opposite of what I needed to say.

.......

But through many hard conversations with different people, they all seem to agree that right now I'm not ready for the opposite. Admittedly, it put me in a foul mood a couple times. Plus I was very confused at the same time, which didn't help. What I needed to do and what I wanted to do were at war with one another, and it made things confusing. I knew it would be for the best, and that maybe one day the opposite would happen, but it's just so hard to wait.

*sigh*

Well, long story short, I managed to do what I needed to do. Through much prayer and an extra measure of faith, it was accomplished. Now I'm struggling on figuring out what to do about it. Do I do anything? Perhaps I should just let it be for now...

*sigh*

That would be best for now I think. Except I will continue to pray about it, and perhaps one day it will be time.

0 insights: