CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." -Henry Van Dyke

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dear Lord and Savior,

I am in such a state of frazzlement. I feel pressure coming at me from all angles about one thing, and I feel as though I'm going to implode once again. This is all so stupid, since nothing is happening... but something is happening... something I am not ready for. Something, that the more I think about it, the more it scares me.

I don't want to enter into something without knowledge, without the right feelings, and without the feelings being directed in the right way. I am so uncertain about so much, all the more indication that I'm not ready. So... what do I do?

Do I pretend that nothing is happening?, which nothing is happening... but something is happening.

Do I address this issue?, is there an issue to address?, would this just create more problems?...

Do I wait it out and see what happens?, but I can already see what may possibly happen....

I feel if I don't address it, things are going to get worse all around.

Lord! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! Please guide me in your wisdom, lead me in your truth. Take this situation, I am placing it in your hands.

It's about to tear me apart, please hold me together. Please give me the strength.

I know that I am self-centered in asking all of this from you, but what else am I to do? You tell me through your Word to lay all of my anxiety on you. So is this wrong?

I just want to cry, Lord. I just want to sleep this all away. To not have to worry about spending too much time with this issue. To be able to have fun and enjoy the time I have with this issue.

I don't know what to do... please help me...

In your most awesome and Holy Name,

Amen

0 insights: